The term ‘Clare Gage’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Studio, 1 Crown Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire. S41 7JX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The delivery and returns policy is set out on the SHIPPING INFO page on this website.
- Purchases will be processed through the paypal payment facility. For details of Paypal terms & condiditons visit www.paypal.com
- Gift vouchers terms and conditions: by purchasing a gift voucher you are agreeing to these terms. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed on claregage.com and can only be used once. They must be used within 1 year of the dispatch date. Gift Vouchers are non- returnable and not for resale.
- Promotional code terms and condidions: Discount codes can be used at the checkout, they are a combination of letter and numbers and must be entered on the checkout page. One code can be used per purchase. The code will have a fixed time limit and will be be invalid after this date. Any refund will exclude the value of the code, you will not receive more than you paid for the item.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, images, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.